Welcome to our dedicated website for partners and developers!
This website serves as an informative pattform for developers and partners to explore our range of services. Furthermore, it offers comprehensive documentation detailing the integration possibilities of our APIs.
Who is LTS?
LTS - Landesverband der Tourismusorganisationen is the leading data and service provider for tourism in the South Tyrol region. We offer a comprehensive range of services and products, which are tailored to the different needs of tourism organizations, which are our main members, and partners, such as accommodation providers, software houses, PMS systems, web agencies, destinations, service associations, IDM, and numerous other stakeholders. Our core operational activities are:
- Digital transformation of business processes for tourism organisations
LTS is instrumental in the digitalisation of business processes within tourism organisations, destinations and their affiliated members. Our solutions enable the streamlining of processes and the increase of efficiency through seamless integration of digital technologies and other platforms.
- Centralized management of Touristic Data in Alto Adige / Südtirol
We expertly manage and oversee the repository of tourism data and serve as the central data provider for tourism data about the fascinating region of Alto Adige / South Tyrol.
- Tailored IT Services
We offer a comprehensive range of IT services exclusively tailored to the needs of our members and partners.
- Data and Service Provision for Institutional and Marketing Partners
LTS assumes the role of a strategic partner, furnishing invaluable data and services to institutional and marketing entities such as PROVINCIA AUTONOMA BOLZANO - ALTO ADIGE, IDM, SGV (LOCAL GOVERNMENT), ASTAT/ISTAT, among others. Our collaborative efforts contribute to the advancement of the tourism sector in Alto Adige / Südtirol.
We do also operate a booking-platform for events and experiences through our LTS SHOP Services.
What data do we host?
LTS hosts a large range of tourism data which is continuously updated by all tourism organisations and/or local partners, and covers whole South Tyrolen area. This includes the following major data areas:
- Tourism Organizations
- Accommodation estabilshments, Campings and Holiday packages (bookable and non-bookable)
- Events (bookable through our LTS SHOP Services) & Eventsvenues/locations
- Gastronomic establishments
- POI (Points of interest) such as shops, service providers, public facilities, cultural assets and attractions, traffic and transport
- Activity data such as slopes, lifts, hiking and biking tours, alpine tours and many more
- Weather and snow situation data
- Common data and endpoints eg. Municipalities, Districts, Countries, Categories and many more
How to get access to this data?
We offer different types of access to the data we host:
- JS widgets
For special requirements and use-cases, we offer access to our data and services through specific API's.
Which JS widgets are offered?
Our JS widgets provide developers and partners a full-featured web-component to show, list and search data. Use this widgets to ingrate our data on websits and apps in a verry simple and straightforward way:
- Hotelfinder fully-featured widget to show, list and search accommodations and campings with integrated online booking
- Eventfinder fully-featured widget to show, list and search events, includes also online ticket-booking through LTS SHOP Services
- Gastronomyfinder widget to show, list and search restaurants, bars,etc
- POI Finder widget to show, list and search POI's and activities all over South Tyrol
- Packagefinder widget to show, list and search Holiday Packages
Which API's are offered?
The LTS API provides developers with access to a range of data sets and services for various purposes. There are three main API products:
- LTS DATA API to access to all our major data sets, some limited data is also available as open data
- LTS PMS/AlpineBits API offers access for PMS and CRS systems to connect with
- ASTAT/ISTAT overnight stays notification
- Local tax declaration
- OTA-based AlpineBits-2018 certified server and client application to exchange quote requests, bookings, room inventory and availability data, price data
- LTS SHOP Services API to access to all our major data sets
- Booking API for events and activies
- 3rd-party ticket validation
We do also operate a booking-platform for events and experiences through our LTS SHOP Services, visit www.mysuedtirol.info
Would you like to join our partner network? Send us a registration request
Any other question? Contact us through our contact form.